We are seeking a strategic Content Marketing Manager for the Content Marketing team to deliver creative campaign material that drives market awareness, buyer engagement, and adoption of LucidLink among global creative professionals.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will own the LucidLink content marketing strategy, editorial calendar, and content deliverables for our website, blogs, organic social media, and demand generation campaigns. Successful candidates understand the buyer’s journey and our marketing funnel. They will collaborate with multiple departments to develop campaign content such as thought leadership articles, event material, customer stories, newsletters, and e-books that effectively engage target audiences. The Content Marketing Manager will regularly track and monitor content performance across all delivery channels, using data to inform and update content plans.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the creative community, thrives in a startup environment, and quickly grasps technical concepts. They will own content projects from start to finish, understanding trade-offs while mitigating risks to drive results. This role collaborates closely with the Marketing Designer and the Content Marketing Writer on the Content Marketing team.
This role is a remote position available to candidates anywhere in the United States.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in content marketing for a SaaS company selling to large enterprise
- Comfortable crafting both long and short-form content and working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and outcomes-driven with a demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with web, creative, demand generation, marketing communications, and product marketing teams
- You have experience working with sales teams, PR agencies, executives, and freelance writers
- Experience working in a distributed team or remote environment
- An eye for design as it translates to marketing
- An inbound content marketing mindset
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Drive content strategy planning, execution, and results
- Deep dive and understand audience pain points to inform content creation
- Develop engaging, solution-oriented marketing content that maintains brand standards, voice, and style
- Develop website content strategy and provide regular updates for the home and resources pages
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute the company’s organic social media strategy
- Own the editorial calendar and align our efforts with industry trends and events
- Monitor and improve content performance using our marketing technology stack
- Collaborate across teams to ensure our content continually raises the bar
- Own the process required to gain content approval from stakeholders while helping the team move quickly and complete projects on time
- Stay current with the latest industry trends to generate content on timely topics
Show what you know
- Selected applicants will be required to present a brief case study on their approach to solving a content marketing challenge in a B2B setting