We are seeking exceptional Pre-Sales Engineers/Customer Solution Architects (CSA) with deep server, storage, networking, operating system, and cloud experience, based in the United States, to work with partners and end users designing and implementing cloud-based object storage solutions. This role encompasses the entire customer lifecycle from sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution design and implementation until handing-off to the customer success team for on-going support. The CSA works with sales, business development, product management, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure customers are successfully on-boarded.
Your skills and qualifications:
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to understand the customer’s primary points of pain
- The ability to get the customer excited about the product
- Proven track record and success in pre-sales, design, and implementation of large systems (1,000+ users), involving IT infrastructure, in a system integrator, IT professional services, or cloud services company serving enterprise customers
- Demonstrable system architecture skills, customer skills, and ability to work with a team involved in the production of a technical solution for a customer.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience with IaaS providers (such as AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Digital Ocean)
- Advanced experience with authentication, networking, network services, storage solutions, and information security
- Advanced experience with server and client operating systems, applications, user profiles, and LDAP
- Experience with scripting and/or Web Services APIs desired
- Able to synthesize customers’ needs and respond with practical and timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience desired
- Self-motivating and self-supporting
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time. Remember, this is a startup!
- Review the features and capabilities of the LucidLink product with prospective customers in the context of their specific use case
- Gather and document detailed customer requirements to define the scope of the implementation project
- Assist sales with the formal proposal and/or and Statement of Work for any required implementation and on-going professional services
- Architect and document the solution, incorporating customer and third-party systems and solutions as required
- Manage the onboarding and implementation of the project, including tracking customer, partner, and Frame tasks, to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Conduct regular implementation project meetings
- Report weekly project status to sales and the management team
- Document in LucidLink CRM
- Transition a successfully onboarded customer to the Customer Success team for on-going 1st and 2nd level support
- Address on-going 3rd level support escalations from key customers as required
- Provide feedback to product management to drive new features or address feature deficiencies
- Develop and communicate best practices and solutions using LucidLink in the form of internal and external presentations, blogs, and solution guides